Need to Rent car? Take a look at everything you need to know about the car hire process, so you can feel at ease with your rental experience with us.
Guide to the Car Hire
Understand the rental requirements
- Before you make a decision to book your rental, take a look at the rental requirements to make certain you’re capable of Car Hire. In most cases, you will need to be over 21 years of age and could need to hold a full and valid driver’s license. Once you know you’re able to rent a vehicle, you can proceed.
enterprise car rentals
- From intermediate and economy-sized cars to full-sized vehicles and even vans and campervans, there will be something to suit your needs. Make sure to pick a vehicle that will work with your plans. If you are travelling with family, you may have a lot of luggage and prefer a full-sized SUV that will accommodate you better. If you are in inner-city driving, you may prefer an economy-sized vehicle. You can compare car type, doors, seats, suppliers, and transmission from cheapest to highest price. This way you can find the perfect car for you.
car rental bristol airport
- Once you have compared prices and Car types, it’s time to choose your car. It is essential to keep in mind that when you book your car, the car rental company cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact car model pictured on the website, however, you will most definitely receive a car from the same ‘class’.
- Make sure that you will arrive on time to collect your rental car. If you do not turn up on time, the car rental company may assume that you will not be collecting your car. If you are flying into an airport and then picking up your rental, you can input your flight information. By doing this, the rental company can see if your flight has been delayed and should be able to hold your car for you.
car rental deals
Sign the car rental agreement, Carefully read through the car rental agreement presented to you and be sure that you understand the agreement. If you have any questions, make sure to ask them before you sign.
- Check the vehicle for any damage, be sure that you Document any damaged area you found on your rented car, We recommend taking photos and videos so that you have proof that damage, In the instance that you are charged for pre-existing damage, you can provide proof that you didn’t do it.